Monday, January 27, 2014

Week 15... JAX Beaches



Hi there!!
So, not much happened this week so it's gonna be a shortish email.
Actually... I’ll probably find something to ramble about.. So I take back that last sentence! :D
Uhh.... Brain fog.

It was one of those weeks where you don't really know what happened because it was all a blur. Yeah. ... Like.. I'm still trying to process the thought that it's p-day again. Wasn't it just p-day???
ANYWHO.
So last Monday night I was peacefully sleeping and I hear all this banging and screaming and profanities coming from our neighbors. Sis Joseph and I woke up and was like... "whhhaaat in the wooorld" haha.. Well... Apparently Someone caught their boyfriend cheating on them. It was super awkward. And kind of hilarious. So there's that story. Hopefully that solves our little ... chastity problem. They should've heeded to the pamphlet that we left them!! Ha!
We cleaned Natalie's house!!! That was super fun!! There is nothing like hanging up clothes on a line in the projects of Jacksonville. But really. I loved it a lot. I really wish I could do service more out here. We tackled her place for about 3 hours and cleaned up all the dust and dog hair and ash and by the end it was SPARKLING WITH CLEANLINESS. Kinda.. Regardless, it was awesome to rock out to some Mormon tunes with her. Now if we could just get her to move out of her apartment... and come to church......
This week we focused on finding. Because our teaching pool isn't really a pool. Or a puddle. It's like a miniscule drop of water which consists of Natalie. haha. It doesn't help that it was "cold" here. When it gets cold everyone falls of the face of the earth. I was able to talk to a couple squirrels.. they were pretty receptive.
Do ya'll have any ideas for door approaches??? We are running out of ideas. haha.
SO yeah!!! Thats basically it for this week. Nothing to magically exciting.. but that just means there is fun to come!!! BRING IT ONNN!!! :D
I love you all so much!! I know that this church is true!!! And it's amazing!! ;D There is so much good still left in the world. Concentrate on the good. :)
Have a Peachy Keen week. :)

Love, Sister Chamberlain

No comments:

Post a Comment