Monday, January 27, 2014

Week 16... JAX Beaches



Hey Everyone!!! :)

Remember how last week was incredibly boring and slow??

Well... SO WAS THIS WEEK!!! WOOHOOHOOHOO!!! :D

But really.

Seems like Sis J and I have hit a slow patch where people just seem to fall off the face of the earth.

*insert visual of people flying off the earth and Sis J and I kneeling on the pavement yelling "Porque!!!"

Anywhoohoo,

We got to teach one lesson though!!! Good ole plan of salvation!! It was so awesome! We made the lady cry. It's a shame she doesn't live in our area.. I would love to teach her. But we referred her to the missionaries in her area.

Natalie is struggling a lot. She gets depressed during this time of the year so we went and visited her and were able to cheer her up with some scriptures! Yay for scriptures!!! :)

I drove for the first time in 4 months!! :D That was the beeest!!! I felt like I was 16 again!! I'm sure Sis J was sorta terrified.. but that's okay. And I'm also a Facebook missionary!! AND we are getting i pads in a week and a half!!!! HOW GLORIOUS IS THAT?! Watch out Florida... I'm movin' up in the world!! ;)

So rules for Facebook. I can't be friends with anyone except family. Immediate family. Sorry everyone else... but for my family.. WOOOO ;) I'm really excited for that. The Lord is certainly hastening the work! I'm so humbled to be apart of it!

Sister J had a head cold this week so that slowed us down a bit. Satan has been (as Christian would say on his misison) .. "Drinking energy drinks". I now understand that. haha. I think of the song "I get knocked down.. then I get up again.. something something something" haha.. No matter what.. I will keep getting up again!!

WE WILL FIND INVESTIGATORS THIS WEEK.

And there shall be many.

They shall flock to us.

And there will be much rejoicing.

*Confetti*

Spritual thought: Let's talk about snow flakes. Every snow flake has 6 points and they are all made up of the same atomic material.. they go through the same process to become a snowflake but some how.. they are all different. So it is with all of us. We can apply this to our lives hear on earth.. We all have the same spiritual DNA. We are children of Heavenly Father.. We all "fell from the sky". But we all have different paths to Christ. Some of us may take longer to get there.. to turn from a speck of dust and water molecules into a beautiful, pure, flake of snow.. but if we aim for Him.. we will get there.  I thought it was very cool to think about. :) All things testify of Christ!! :)

WElllp, That's about all I have for ya'll this week. Sorry for the lame emails lately but I promise next week will be suuuper great and exciting!! Thank you for everything! I love ya'll so much!

Have a blessed week, ya'll :)

Love, Sister Chamberlain 

Zone Conference
Pondering
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment