Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Week 18... JAX Beaches



Well Hello there!!! Another week goes by!!! Crazy!

This week has been c r a a z y ! All the crazies.

We had zone conference this week and received our glorious i Pads.

*pause for dramatic effect*

Yeah. i Pads.

Now.. I've never owned an Apple product in my life. So when I got my iPad I kinda just stared at it. And held it. Afraid to drop it. Afraid to breathe on it. It was like I was holding a BABY.

Granted, it is an amazing tool. Our whole area book/planner is on it!! It's gonna take a while to get used to it but it will certainly hold us a lot more accountable which is fantastic!!! :)

I seriously feel so classy when people have a question and I’m all
*flips out iPad*  "I can answer that question of yours with a thought provoking Mormon message that will probably make you cry"

BOOM. Baptism.

K. Maybe not... B u u t,  they are going to be wonderful!

That awkward moment when Natalie's son thinks you’re "hot". *sigh*

Apparently my neighbors hear me singing in the shower.
At first I was embarrassed... but then I thought..

LET THEM HEAR.
MAYBE THEY WILL FEEL THE SPIRIT WHILE LISTENING TO MY MELODIOUS TONES BOUNCING OFF THE SHOWER WALLS AND BEG TO BE BAPTIZED.

That’s right. I share the gospel even when I'm in the shower. (when I’m not singing show tunes that is... couuughh)

I feel like caps just capture how I’m feeling so much better than normal letters. Sorry if it’s a little bit much. But at the same time... I’M NOT THAT SORRY.

HEY!!!!

Guess who found an investigator?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The Spirit.

Guess who followed a spiritual prompting!?!??!

A ward member..

But guess who gets to teach a lesson,tonight?!?!?!?!

THIS SISTER!! Woot.

More details to come. :)

In short, member missionaries are the greatest.
Any of you who haven't had the missionaries over with a nonmember friend.. Shame on you! Member missionary work is soo important!! That is my challenge for you this week. And plus, I knowww the missionaries would greatly appreciate it. :)

Oh. We found Natalie!!! HOORAY! She was in a good place getting help. :) Yay for miracles.

So many miracles.
Every day is a miracle.
Don't forget that!

I love you all to pieces!!! I hope y'all have a wonderful Valentines day! Thanks for everything! Talk to you next week :)

Love, Sister Chamberlain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment