Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 77... Lake Butler





God Is so Nice!!

Hey y’all!!!

This week was yet another wonderful week in the blessed land of Lake Butler! I have to apologize that my emails have been rather short and not very detailed filled!! But this week as it seems I have a bit more time... I shall spell out to you every single moment!!!!!

Tuesday-

6:11- alarm goes off. I quickly hit snooze thinking it couldn't possibly be time to wake up yet.
6:20- alarm goes off again. I turn it off and silently plead that somehow someway the Lord could push me out of bed
6:23 the Lord pushes me out of bed. Like he graciously does every morning.
6:24- personal prayer and companionship prayer
6:25- get ready for some HARDCORE EXERCISE!!!
6:30- hard core exercise!!!!
6:31- takes break because exercise is hard.
6:32- pleads with the Lord to somehow someway give me the strength to actually exercise.
6:35- the Lord gives me strength to do some crunches, leg lifts, and some good ole jump rope. He is so nice!
7:00- fly to the shower!!!!!
7:10- falls asleep in shower.
7:20- gets out of shower and stares at wardrobe.
7:30- continues to stare at wardrobe.
7:32- gives up.
7:35- fights with hair. Puts on face.
7:40- returns to wardrobe.
7:42- has war with my clothes.
7:45- finally finds something!! Hooray!
7:50-(favorite part of day) puts on the missionary tag.
7:55- changes outfit because the first one made me look fat
7:57- EATS BREAKFAST SUPER FAST AND FLIES TO STUDY TABLE
8:00- prays that someway somehow I will get the inspiration and revelation through the spirit I need for the day.
8:10- starts falling asleep.
8:11- tapes eyelids open and prays that somehow someway I'll be able to receive strength to stay awake
8:15- laughs because the Book of Mormon is really funny sometimes.
8:30- cries because the Lord knows exactly what to tell me through the scriptures
8:35- pulls out the glorious preach my gospel!
8:35- studies how I can be a better servant of the Lord
8:50- writes down all of the wonderful things I learned.
8:56- has a really intense question!!
9:00- has a wonderful ah-ha moment at the last possible moment where I
learn a bunch!!!
9:01 - prays and thanks Heavenly Father for being so nice and merciful to answer my prayers.
9:02- prays with Sister A that together we can receive revelation for what we need to do that day
9:05- has comp study!!
10:00- runs out the door so we can find people to bring closer to Christ through the restored gospel!! Woo!
10:01- teaches, testifies, serves, loves, eats, laughs, cries and everything in between
9:00 p.m. - returns home. Exhausted. Collapses on floor.
9:05: - prays with Sister Andersen that somehow someway we will be able to know where we go for the next day
9:10- plans every single hour out for the next day which takes eternity. But we finish!!
9:55- prays that somehow someway we will be able to get everything done the next day.
10:00 - falls asleep on floor
10:15- rushes to get ready for bed!!
10:25- says personal prayer and thanks Heavenly Father for being so incredibly wonderful to me.
10:29- says companionship prayer
10:30: climbs into my fluffy bed and tells my companion all the reasons I love her that day.
10:32- drifts off to sleep and dreams of gumdrops and baptisms

REPEAT FOR THE NEXT 7 DAYS :D

Moral of the story-- God hears and answers your prayers. All of them. And missionary work is the most glorious work that has ever been worked!!!!!

So missionary life has been quite surreal lately! With only 2 ½ weeks left it gives you a lot of time to ponder being a missionary. Things that you have done so mindlessly for the past 18 months suddenly become so precious. For example, waking up and praying with your companion! Priceless!! Standing outside and Backing the car up every single time! Priceless!! Eating breakfast like a ninja because you want to get to studies on time.. PRICELESS!! It's all priceless. I've really started soaking in all the glorious of being a missionary. Sometimes in the moment it doesn't feel so glorious. Especially when
someone is yelling at you or the person you are teaching decides to take another road.. But looking back it's always glorious because the Lord always makes it glorious. I love the line in Isaiah "He will give you beauty for ashes". Isn't that beautiful? If at the end of the day all you have is a hand full of ashes.. The Lord accepts that. He takes it and makes it into something beautiful. :)

So amidst trying not to freak out because I have to go back to the world sooner than I would like to.. I have gained a peace about it this week that I haven't had before. It's like the Lord is saying "good job Sister Chamberlain. You did well. Enjoy the last bit by
doing what you love." Well, it just happens to be what I love doing is serving people. Is teaching people the glorious restored truths of the gospel! So it all works out. :) granted, I'm still worried. But it will be good. Because, somehow, someway, the Lord will make it good. He always does. :)

I know that Jesus Christ lives!! Today! He is living right now. Have you ever let that concept truly sink into your heart?? It did for me. The church came out with a beautiful new video called "because He lives". WATCH IT! It's life changing. It was for me anyways. :)   http://helives.mormon.org


Watch it and then Facebook it to everyone you know. On Easter, the church is going to do a YouTube take over where this video will be the only thing advertised all day on Easter!! How beautiful! I love how the Lord will be flooding the Internet world with righteousness and goodness!

It's Easter this week! And General conference!!!!! How exciting!! Two of my most favorite things on the same day. My heart can't even handle all the happy! :) :) :)

Some key things that happened this week!

We met a wonderful beautiful woman and her less active fiance! She is ready to be baptized! She already saw the temple felt the spirit there and knows the Book of Mormon is true! So God is good. I probably won't see her get baptized but that is okay. It's just amazing she found the truth and it's changing her. It's a beautiful sight to see my friends!!

We had interviews with President!! I love President Craig with all my heart. It was wonderful to talk with him so I could express my love for the work. I love being a missionary! I say that every week and it probably gets boring but I do!!! I love it I love it I love it! :D I love it because I get to share the closest things to my heart. And that is my love of the Savior. I love Him so much and I will never be able to repay Him for what he did for me, what he still does for me, and what he will do for me. He is my Redeemer. And I get to help others find His love that changed me so much.

I finished the Book of Mormon again!! And I prayed about it! Again! Guess what! It's still true!! Glory be to God it's still true!!! I realized as I was praying about it that it was the Book of Mormon that brought me to my Savior Jesus Christ. It was through that beautiful book I gained my testimony of Him. And through Him I've been able
to find myself. Finally, after nearly 18 months of praying and pleading and crying to the Lord that I could somehow, someway, find myself... I did.  In a little closet.. Praying over the Book of Mormon in the little town of Lake Butler. So simple and sweet, I wouldn't have it any other way.  :)

Have an incredible Easter y’all. Remember that the Savior does live. He is here with us! It's our job to find Him and then share Him. :)

I love y’all!! Smile bright!

Love,


Sister Chamberlain :)
Sisters Chamberlain and Anderson
And again                                              











5 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot, man. All the best for your information.
    ufabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. ปรับรูปหน้าเรียว
    ฉีดหน้าเรียว ลดริ้วรอย เป็น



    ต้องการ



    หน้าเรียวทำเป็น



    ยังไง



    ผู้คนจำนวนไม่ใช้น้อย













    อาจจะ







    กำเนิด



    ปัญหา





    นี้
    รวมทั้ง







    การฉีดลดหน้าเรียวด้วยโบท็อกก็เป็นกรรมวิธี











    รักษาที่ทำเป็น



    ง่าย โดยไม่ต้องผ่าตัด
    สารารถยนต์



    ช่วยลดลางเลือน



    ริ้วรอยและก็







    ร่องลึกได้ภายในช่วงเวลา







    รวดเร็วทันใจ







    ได้ผล



    การดูแลรักษา





    ที่น่าพอใจ



    ละสร้างความแน่ใจ








    โบท็อค pantip
    โบท็อค ลดกราม

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was noticing ,your blog is helping too many readers as your articles are easy to understand and helpful to us.
    จีคลับ

    ReplyDelete