Monday, March 23, 2015

Week 76... Lake Butler



Another week in paradise…

Hey y’all!!

This week was fantastic!! Superb! Wonderful!! I LOVE LAKE BUTLER. This place never ceases to amaze me!!  So, we had another week of miracles!!

I got to go on a trade off with my blessed MTC companion Sister Waite!!!! It was so awesome!!!! I love her!! We hit the pavement and taught and testified with so much power just how we dreamed of doing it in the MTC. It was so amazing and such a tender mercy from Heavenly Father. He sure knows how to send you things right when you need them that's for sure! We found 5 amazing people who wanted to learn more about the Book of Mormon. It's amazing to see that as you are obedient and have faith.. The spirit is with you and helps you. This applies to everyone!!

We are also teaching this woman named Jeanette and she is amazing!! She is so elect and when we taught her about the Book of Mormon she said "how could I get me one of these books!" Well, well, well.. We know just the people. Haha it was awesome! God is just so incredibly good!     :)

We were also able to set 2 baptismal dates with Leanne and Alex!! They are 10 and 12 and they are so cute!!! They want to be baptized so badly. Leanne just sat and sobbed because she wanted to be baptized so badly.

It is so amazing. I love being a missionary so much :) I have less than a month as a missionary. It's so sad but I have peace about it. It's such a blessing to be here. :)

I love ya’ll so much!! Thanks for everything!!! Stay classy ;)

Love,
Sister Chamberlain


1 comment: