Monday, June 9, 2014

Week 35.. Mandarin 1st Ward



Hello everyone!!! 

I wish I had more time to tell you all the amazing miracles that have happened this week!!! :) But I only have a little bit of time!!!!  Okay, here it is.

Monday, Mary one of our investigators came to F.H.E. at President Craig’s house and it was awesome!! She is progressing very nicely :)

Tuesday, we had an amazing zone conference!!! We made a goal to get 26 baptisms in 3 weeks. It's going to be soo intense!! We are sacrificing and praying A LOT so that this can happen!! Please pray for us!! We have faith!!! :D The Lord is certainly blessing us a bunch. :)

We gave Khalil a church tour!!! It was super great! The spirit was super strong! He still creeps me out because he is in love with both Sister P and I. He tried to kiss her during sacrament meeting. Hahaha. That said; we are giving him to the Elders. And we are staying far far away from him. :)

We taught James. His wife got antied really bad and we have been trying to teach him. He knows it’s true. He says he wants to be with his wife forever he just doesn't know if she wants it!!! We have been praying super hard for him!

We taught a woman named Marsha!! She said she would get baptized if she found out the church is true!!! So legit!! She is the cutest lady ever!!!

We have been praying to find someone to teach and we were sitting in our apartment clubhouse and this lady named Cassie comes in and sits next to us and says "I want to have bible study with you. I am trying to find a church to be baptized in. What do you believe?" Whaat?!?! Such a miracle!!! We taught her the restoration and she said "i think this is the one" She is so right. This is the one. :)

We taught Larry!! He loves the book of Mormon and is really considering that this church is the true one! Woooo :)

We had interviews with the President! It was awesome! I enjoyed it very much. :) He teaches me so much and I’m so thankful I get to be one of his missionaries.

SO THIS WAS MY SUPER CONDENSED VERSION OF MY WEEK!!! Sorry for the lameness and the quickness but the Lord is blessing this area so much!! Miracles are real!!! Faith is real! It works. I promise. :) I love this work so much. I just want to be a missionary forever! I asked President that in my interview. He said no. hahaha. Hump day is in a month! Ah!

That is all for this week!! :) I love you very much! :) Thanks for everything!

Have a blessed week y’all :)

Love, Sister Chamberlain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment