Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Week 41... Mandarin 1st Ward


Hello everyone!!!
Subject: <insert clever subject line here>

So this week was pretty great!!! I am running out if time to email so this is going to be short and sweet!! This week was great!!! We had a lot of fun!

We met a girl named Amanda who is super awesome. She is a theatre/music major so I clicked with her well!! Yay! She came to church!!! EVEN BETTER.

So great!! I love the church. Is it awful that I don't have the brain energy to send anything else? I'm tired. Missions make you tired if you were wondering. 
But I loooove it so much!!!!

It's getting really hot. It's super great. I'm still white though.

 I love the Book of Mormon so much!!!! Read it!

I know that faith brings miracles, even little miracles. I love faith.

Sister Hale made gluten free bread for Sister Carlson! She was so excited!!!

Brother A is helping fixing our bikes! The A’s are so great and I love them so much!! They are the epitome of selfless service. They are so wonderful. 

Ward members are great.

So basically I have nothing to talk about because all of our investigators stopped talking to us and we saw no one this week. 

The end.

BUT FRET NOT!!! Next week shall bring many mighty miracles!! 


THE MIGHTIEST OF MIRACLES!!!

HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!

Stay classy y'all.

Love,
Sister Chamberlain :)





No comments:

Post a Comment