Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Week 49... Mandarin 1st Ward



Transferring to... Mandarin!

Hey y'all!!!!   

I hope y'all had a wonderful week!!! My week has been all sorts of crazy. Between getting everything ready for Sister Carlson to leave and stressing about where I'm going, it's been crazy. But alas!!!! I'm staying in Mandarin for another transfer and my new companion is Sister Toledo!! I'm very excited to be her companion!!! She is going home next transfer so I'm just killin’ all the missionaries! Yay!!!  I will miss Sister Carlson sooo much though!! We've grown really close together. It's been so wonderful.

I'm trying to remember what even happened this week, Haha. Oh!!! We had a Really great lesson with this man named John!! He knows the Book of Mormon is true but doesn't know if Joseph Smith is a prophet....yet. . . . . He will get there!! But he is pretty solid. :) One of the members is having us teach her non-member fiancé! That's awesome. He is pretty solid too. The Lord is being so good to us.

We had dinner with a lot of members this week to say bye to the Sisters at are leaving. It's really sad!! I will miss them so much!!! I'm the oldest one in the area, Haha. I'm very excited for this transfer!! Many miracles will happen. I can feeeeel it. :)

I'm studying about humility!! That's been quite insightful. If y'all have any thoughts about humility send them my way!!

That's all I really have for you this week.... Lame email this week. Sorry!!!

But I know the church is true! I know for a fact that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God! The priesthood is real. The Book of Mormon is true. And I found ALL of this truth and knowledge by praying. It all starts with prayer. :)

I love the gospel so much and I love being a missionary!!!

Have a blessed week! :) take care! :)

Love, 

Sister Chamberlain :)

Mandarin Sisters


 
FJM Missionaries

No comments:

Post a Comment