Sunday, October 5, 2014

Week 51... Mandarin 1st Ward



Hey y'all!!

Guess what?!?!?
I only have like 4 minutes to write this!!! HOORAY!!!!

Okay. Let's get down to business. Bullet point style.

-This week has been absolutely incredible.
-John came to church and loved it. He glows. He is getting baptized on
the 25th on October. PRAISES!!
-Donald also wants to join the church. PRAISES.
-I got proposed to!!! On the side of the road by a Mexican who wanted
to turn his life around!!! Haha! I sent him to the YSA.
-Elder Golden from the 70 came for a zone conference! Holy cow it was
amazing!!!! I shook his hand and his spirit was amazing. He blew our
minds! It is such a blessing to hear from apostles!
-the work is picking up! We are seeing many mighty miracles! God is SO good!!
-I've been out a year? What? Let's ignore that one.
-I just love the gospel with all of my heart and soul
-Florida is beautiful in September.
-I love being a missionary!

I really I could tell you all the nitty gritty details but I have no
time!!! It has been SUCH an amazing week!!!! Thank you so much for
your support!! Remember GENERAL CONFERENCE IS HAPPENING. I'm so
excited!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST PART OF THE YEAR. Weeeeee :)))

Love y'all :)
Love, Sister Chamberlain


No comments:

Post a Comment