Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Week 67... Lake Butler



Miracles and Apostles

Hellloooooo everybody!!!

This week was AMAZING!!  I can't even begin to explain the miracles that have been happening in this area.

Elder Neil l. Andersen came to our mission and we had a wonderful devotional with him. He taught us about faith and many other wonderful, wonderful things that I unfortunately don't have time to tell you all about.

We were able to set a baptismal date with one of our gators this week! He is so solid. His name is Thomas! He will be baptized on the 31st of January. After much fasting and prayer we decided to give him to the elders. It was really hard because I haven't had a baptism in a while.. But I know it was the will of The Lord. After that.. The Lord blessed us with so many miracles. We were able to surpass the amount of lessons we usually get. We found 7 new people to teach the gospel to. Which hasn't happened in Lake Butler in months.

I learned a really important lesson in humility this week. Numbers don't matter.. Recognition doesn't matter.. What matters is that you are doing the Lords will and are serving worthily and with all your heart.

I am so excited for this next week. Miracles will be happening in Lake Butler!! I am staying another 6 weeks with sister D!!! I am so excited! I am so humbled to be the Lords missionary. I know that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint is true. It is the Lords church here on the earth. There is no earthly power that can separate me from this knowledge. I know this through the power of the Holy Ghost.

I have learned that obedience brings blessings but exact obedience brings miracles and is evidence of your faith. I know that even when it's hard to do the right thing the Lord will bless you.

I know that my Savior lives and I'm so grateful to be His servant. :)

This gospel makes me so happy. I am thankful for the spirit and I'm thankful for the love of my Savior. :)

Sorry this is short! I'll try to write more next week!

Love you all dearly. Shine bright :)

Love, Sister Chamberlain

No comments:

Post a Comment