Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Week 68... Lake Butler



A Week of Beautiful Things!

Hello everyone!!! :) :)

This week was superb!!

*suddenbrainfailure*

I can't remember anything that happened. Haha.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh .....

The work is going really good! We are finding people to teach and baptize!!

Specifics??? Umm... Okay I'll think really hard.

So there have been 3 funerals here in the past 2 weeks. We have helped with all of them!! This Ward is amazing!! They all banded together and brought food for people they didn't even know!! It is so inspiring. This Ward has really taught me a lot about selfless service. They are some of the most Christlike people I've ever met in my life!! I just don't get it!! They are so nice!! A couple days after the funeral someone told us to go to the church and on the counter there was a huuuuge pile of groceries and food and it was amazing!! I guess someone had heard one of the missionaries say something about running out of groceries and they just went gave it to us!! It is soo nice. I can't. Handle it!!! Amazing examples. I'm so blessed to be here. :)

I have been learning a lot this week about repentance and the beauty of the doctrine of Christ! I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ opens up the pathway to what we may become. It is so empowering!! I am so thankful that I get to share this beautiful message with others. Being a missionary is the best!! It has completely changed my life because I've been able to serve others and apply the atonement in my life!

I am going to add some pictures now because I don't know what else to write for this week!

I love you all so much! :) Thank you for your support and loves!!

Love, Sister Chamberlain

P.s. Enjoy my Book of Mormon selfies! Because it's TRUE! The Book of Mormon is true! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment