Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Week 70... Lake Butler



Greetings from the land of Lake Butler!

Hello, hello, hello!!!

T'was another magical week in the land of Lake Butler!!! :D

I love Lake Butler so much I could cry! But ain't nobody got time for tears.

Anywho…

So... This week!!  We had a Tradeoff!!! Snap, I love tradeoffs!! We went over to the W’s! The W’s are my southern grandparents. I love them SO MUCH. It's scary! We teach "Big Rusty" and try to convince him to come back to church. Sometimes it's successful… Sometimes it's not. I love them!

OH MIRACLE!!

So... We were knocking doors using this l’il survey President Craig gave us for door approaches and we knock into this lady whose name is Isabelle and we start giving her the survey ! At first it seemed like she was way too involved in her church to ever think about converting buuuut then we asked her if she thought the Bible was the word of God or just a history book! Welllll, she just exploded with questions of the soul like "where did I come from and what is the purpose of life?! Why are there so many corrupt churches?! There should just be one church!!"

After our jaws hit the floor we taught her the restoration and she's all ""I feel this sensation in my chest... What is that? I feel so good"

And we said "Isabelle!!! That's the spirit telling you these things are true!!!!"

Then she started crying with gratitude. Whoa. So powerful!! The spirit is so real and does testify to people that this church is true!!!  I love it! I love being a missionary!!! It just makes me SO HAPPY!! Sunshine lollipops and rainbows!! :)
No more time to tell you my other amazing miracles!! Sorry! Stay tuned!!!

Love you all :)

Love Sister Chamberlain

No comments:

Post a Comment