Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 74... Lake Butler



All the Miracles!!

Hello everybody!!! :) 

This week was awesome!! We had transfers and I had to say goodbye to my dear Sister D!! That was really sad. Because I love her and she has become a really dear friend to me but alas!! Change is necessary for progression! 

Miracles are happening in the lake city zone and it’s amazing! We had a goal to find 60 new investigators this week and we were all able to find 54 new investigators as a zone! That is 15 higher than our highest week. So amazing. It's incredible to see what happens when you expand your vision and all work together to reach a goal. So that was wonderful! This coming week we are all focusing on getting bap dates! We all want to have 3 by the end of the week! I love the challenge that the aps gave us to invite one person to baptism every day. So awesome!! I'm excited to see the miracles that will happen from that! It will take A LOT of faith.. But that's when miracles happen. 

I'm excited to be working with Sister Anderson. She is a wonderful sister missionary with wonderful teaching abilities. I will certainly be learning a lot from her this transfer! 

Miracle!! 

So we went and taught one of our investigators (the one we found using the survey) and her mom and sister and brother in law were all there. We taught the plan of salvation and I pulled out a scripture from the Book of Mormon and started to explain what it was to her mom and sister because they weren't there in the other lessons. Well, her mom starts bearing her own testimony of the Book of Mormon and of Joseph smith and we learn that she is a less active member from the Starke ward!! Whaaat?! And her sister is actually a former investigator! So awesome!! It's amazing to see how Heavenly Father pulls families together so they can be together forever! It was wonderful. She accepted a bap date for March 28th :) so exciting!!! 

I've learned this week that the best way to prepare yourself to go home is to just get lost in this wonderful work. The Lord will work out the details if I just focus on my purpose. So awesome. 

We had to clean out some bunny cages and chase some chickens around again.. It's amazing the things you get yourself into on a mission. Hahaha. I love it so much. :) 
The church is true y'all. :) 

Have a beautiful week! I love you! 

Love,
Sister Chamberlain :) 

1 comment: