Sunday, March 8, 2015

Week 73... Lake Butler



Transfer News!!!

Hey ya’ll!!!
I got the news!! I officially get to die in the blessed promised land of Lake Butler!!! I am ending my mission here!! I am so excited!! 6 weeks isn't a long time but I am excited to work until I drop. Which won't be hard, because I'm SO TIRED. ALL THE TIME. Ha ha. I love it. This week was full of amazing miracles. People are coming out of the woodwork wanting to learn about the gospel. And all I can say is... God is real. God is a God of miracles!!!

15- And now, O all ye that have imagined up unto yourselves a God who can do no miracles, I would ask of you, have all these things passed, of which I have spoken? Has the end come yet? Behold I say unto you, Nay; and God has not ceased to be a God of miracles.     -Mormon 9:15

God will not cease to be a God of miracles in YOUR own personal life. He knows you and he loves you and he is anxious to have your life full of miracles. I know the only life worth living is one where you are living the full and complete gospel of Jesus Christ. It is the way to happiness. I have experienced that for myself. I've never been so happy. :)

Love ya’ll! Here's to my last transfer!!

HURRAH FOR ISRAEL! :)

Love, 
Sister Chamberlain

1 comment:


  1. Superb post, we enjoyed each and everything as per written in your post. Thank you for this informative article because it’s really helpful, I really like site.
    Please visit our website: Local Packers And Movers Bangalore

    ReplyDelete