Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Week 31... Mandarin 1st Ward



 
Hello everybody!!! :)

Happy Mother's Day!!! :D

I got to talk to my family which was the greatest thing ever :)



So it's really hot in Florida. I don't know if you knew that. But it is. And it's only going to get hotter..... Haha.

I deemed this week as spiritual battle week!! I feel like I've been through a spiritual war. With every investigator we taught this week Sis P and I both felt like we were fighting for their salvation. There is nothing as humbling and spiritual as that experience. There were so many instances this week where I could literally feel the spirit teach for me. It was the most amazing experience! After our lessons Sis P and I are exhausted!!! It feels good to know I am worthy of the spirit. This truly is the Lords work. I am just an instrument.
.I .Am .Loving .It.
All of our investigators got antied. (Anti Mormon Literature)satan has been drinking energy drinks or something. We have really had to stress the importance of reading the Book of Mormon and praying about it. We think we are going to have to drop the Craven family. It is beyond depressing. But I have faith!!! One day they will know. One day!
Sis P and I had a really scary experience in our apartment where we felt veerrrry bad spirits surrounding our apartment. It was probably the scariest thing I have ever gone through. Our apartment had been blessed so that gave
us a lot of comfort. We sang songs and bore our testimony’s and talked about the Savior until about 230 in the morning when we felt like we could sleep. We must be doing something right because I've never felt so targeted by the adversary in my life. Don't worry though!! We are strong sisters. He may bruise our heel but we have the power to crush his head. I am so thankful for the Savior and that His light and power delivers us from those situations.

So it's a new transfer!!! Hooray!!! This transfer I really want to work on building my confidence in teaching and following promptings of the spirit. I am planning on applying the principles in Preach My Gospel and the Book of Mormon in my studies more fully. I'm very excited for this new transfer!!! It's going to be fantastic and I'm excited to see the miracles that are going to happen!!! :)

Thanks for all your support! I love you all very very much :)

Have a blessed week! Stay classy now ;)

Love, Sister Chamberlain

No comments:

Post a Comment