Monday, November 10, 2014

Week 57... Lake Butler



Hey y'all!! :)

This was a great week!! And by great I mean it was SO INCREDIBLE AND I LOVE LAKE BUTLER SO MUCH.

We worked a lot with less actives this week. It was awesome!! There are so many good members of the church out here.... They just need to go to church!

We are working with a couple who are on the verge of getting baptized.. They just need to get married! This area is a gold mine ...There are people out here just waiting to get baptized. There are just a couple of things they need to overcome. So it's wonderful to work with them!

I swear I've met these people out here. They remind me of people I know but have never met before. It's the strangest thing!

I love being a missionary!!! NO TIME LEFT BYYYYYE!!!!!!

Love, Sister Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment