Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 59... Lake Butler



Happy Thanksgiving
Hey Y'all!!

I have no time to write!! Yay!!

Thanksgiving email!

Things I'm thankful for:

-This wonderful opportunity I get to serve the Lord and the people of Florida with all my heart might mind and strength
-My savior Jesus Christ.... For without him I would be nothing
-A loving Heavenly Father who loves me despite all my weaknesses and flaws
-My family. They are my pride and joy!
-The amazing people I've met on my mission! They have changed my life!
-My companion. I love her, :)
-Southern cookin’
-That we have the ability to change through the atonement
-The Lake Butler ward
-A car
-The Book of Mormon and the Bible
-The prophets!
-Just the whole gospel
-This beautiful earth :)

I love you all so much! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!!

Love, Sister Chamberlain

No comments:

Post a Comment